Ha! And he said that he was really working on 'complicated math theories' when in reality it was to be writing a blog to heavens knows who.
Spock, a blog? Really? I expected something more of you, a scientific journal perhaps.
Yes, the mysterious 'Friend' as I have been so called has accidentally *Cough* stumbled across this blog while searching her friend's room in his absence for her missing Billy Joel CD.
And now... perhaps I shall divulge the deepest secrets of this young Vulcan's mind!
Hm... nah, the fact that he steals my Billy Joel CD is probably shocking enough to the minds of those who have no idea what he's really like.
For example: On our way to some event which I can't remember, he bought my bus fare (I didn't have a car at the time) when I told him how sweet it was, he simply commented that he had heard such things were said to make girls blush and he wanted to see my reaction for proof. -So don't believe him if he tries the whole charming gentleman thing.
He probably has you fooled with the whole "Impassive Vulcan" thing too.
Not true. Whenever he goes on one his bizarre science theories, he doesn't sleep for weeks and wanders around the house in his pajamas muttering to himself. And if you ask him a question, he doesn't answer but starts talking animatedly with huge eyes in some type of nerd vernacular about the latest break through he's discovered involving quantum theory and element X. I would call that passive. And don't call him a nerd. It's not nice.
Instead of sharing the... interesting stories I have about him. I will list 12 things that will help you get a better idea of what he's really like. Be warned, be scared and know that you might never look at him (or me, for that matter) the same way again.
So here we go...
1. It is possible to look amused and grave at the same time. He's quite capable of it.
2. He has a very random fear of roller coasters and refuses to ride one with the excuse that they are not "Logical."
3. He doesn't stop to think before giving one of his profound speeches. You'd think he was quoting the encyclopedia.
4.He hates I mean hates the Brady bunch T.V. show. If you start singing the theme, he glares at you with this look of utter contempt. So don't sing it. Repeatedly. In different voices. Including Pee Wee Herman's.
5. He reads over my shoulder and has the nerve to tell me to turn the page when he finishes first.
6. He's cute. He just is ok!? There, I said it. And he's an excellent dancer. Think modern Mr. Darcy.
7. He doesn't understand our library's organizational system. I have tried time and time again to explain it to him, but he doesn't get it.
8. You can trick him into watching Chick flicks if you tell him it will unlock valuable information to the female brain.
9. He has a thing for girls with Auburn hair. Like the girl who works at the library.... Oh. Maybe that's why he pretends not to get the system.
10. Don't play poker with him. He cheats.
11. He likes watching the old sci fi movies.
12. Never, ever watch horror movies with him. He either guesses the murder and tells you before it's over or sits in bored silence until the end where he explains a much better method of killing the victim. Most of which involve coded messages and lemon juice.
Ok, that's it. 12 things you probably didn't know about him. I am now going to read what he's written and we will have to see how that goes. Punishment may follow.... If he writes that I punished him horribly by switching out the soy milk carton with normal milk, you should probably believe him. It's been known to happen on occasion.
The look on his face is worth it every time. Believe me.
2.5.10
Mission: Fascinating
Posted by No Ordinary Mind at 2.5.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Annotations:
Wish I could see your reaction when you read this post, buddy boy.
Hahaha! Oh, Friend darling. You're my favorite. :) "oh... that's probably why he pretends not to get the system." Well, you're right, I never can look at him the same way again.
I also want to see Spock's face when he reads this. :)
Wait... I don't work at the library! Ha! Ha! Ha! I think I might have been there when you sang the brady bunch theme song to him in different voices...sounds like something we would do. I think it is a "laub" thing. LOL!
As Jessica would say, "Awesome sauce." I love your blog!!! And now that I've seen Pride and Prejudice for the first time, I finally understand the Mr. Darcy allusions! : )
Post a Comment